Total run time: 60min. (1 disc)
5 workout combinations
Components: bStanding, Floor & Barre
Host: Sahra Esmonde-White
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Pace: Slow to Medium
Barre/chair work has been a main component of the Essentrics workout since its inception. It allows your muscles to strengthen and stretch at more effective angles, resulting in deeper stretches, higher muscle engagement, and more targeted and elongated toning.
Intuitive and balanced, the Essentrics Barre Workout features a variety of tailor-made combinations.
5 Individual Workout segments:
1. Standing: abs, waist, arms and posture (15min.)
2. Floor Toning: thigh and quad thinning (9min.)
3. Floor Stretch: hips, back and hamstrings (7min.)
4. Barre Toning: legs, butt and tricep toning (15min.)
5. Barre Stretch: complete hip, back and lower body stretch (15min.)
5 Pre-mixed Workouts (from segments):
1. Power Full Body Tone: Standing & Barre Toning (30min.)
2. Thigh Thinning Workout: Standing, Floor Toning & Barre Toning (40min.)
3. Full Body, Hips & Back Stretch: Standing & Barre Stretch (30min.)
4. Hips, Back & Hamstring Stretch: Standing, Floor Stretch & Barre Stretch (37min.)
5. Full Body Barre Workout: Toning & Stretching Workout (60min.)
Note: Pre-mixed workouts 1 & 2 are for toning, strengthening, weight-loss, posture improvement, and help with osteoporosis prevention and reversal. Pre-mixed workouts 3 & 4 are for pain-relief, flexibility and healing.
Filmed at: Montreal Science Centre
Release date: 2014
Preview Essentrics Barre Workout